HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC3) is available for download

+
James Taylor 2014-04-03, 16:20
+
Ted Yu 2014-04-03, 16:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2014-04-03, 16:34
+
James Taylor 2014-04-03, 17:13
+
Stack 2014-04-03, 18:29
+
lars hofhansl 2014-04-03, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2014-04-03, 19:53
Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC3) is available for download

I was thinking that for Phoenix 4.0 *release* the 98.1 is needed..  Thats
why was in favor of correcting the bug in 98.1 itself..  Ya 98.2 can come
out in a month time and at that time 4.0 can upgrade to that..  Sounds
good.. I am ready to again cast my +1 for this RC.
the TestSCVFWithMiniCluster written as a Phoenix query returns the correct
results?

I will check this James..  I think it might be there.  Any way, even if the
bug is there, there can be a work around solution in Phoenix filter code
which I can try out  (If you would like to get)

-Anoop-