HBase, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix has graduated as a top level project - 2014-05-22, 21:46

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Phoenix has graduated as a top level project
I'm pleased to announce that Apache Phoenix has graduated from the
incubator to become a top level project. Thanks so much for all your help
and support - we couldn't have done it without the fantastic HBase
community! We're looking forward to continued collaboration.
Regards,
The Apache Phoenix team