HBase >> mail # user >> problem access security hbase

Re: problem access security hbase
Hi Cheney,

If you are using a java client and using kinit way to login then i don't
have much idea about handling long running clients.
We run long running clients using UserGroupInformation to login to cluster.
I dont know the very specifics but it think there is a kerberos setting
where you can setup in such a way that Ticket auto-renews. We run this
client ranging from 2-4 weeks without any problem of security. Hope this
helps.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta