HBase, mail # user - Re: Slow Get Performance (or how many disk I/O does it take for one non-cached read?) - 2014-01-31, 23:24

Re: Slow Get Performance (or how many disk I/O does it take for one non-cached read?)
bq. DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING => 'NONE'

Have you tried enabling data block encoding with e.g. FAST_DIFF ?

Cheers