HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920

Re: DISCUSS: We need a mascot, a totem HBASE-4920
My 2 ¢... Teeth mean aggressiveness. For me it gives a negative sense.  I
tend to prefer something like
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HBjr0PcdZW4/TIge5Uok9eI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/0AdMNtuhRaY/s400/pm006-orca7.png.

JM