HBase, mail # dev - Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Git Migration In Progress (WAS => Re: Git Migration) - 2014-05-24, 07:05

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Git Migration In Progress (WAS => Re: Git Migration)
Just a small suggestion
In the doc http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#git.patch.flow

it says
Develop and commit the patch against trunk/master first

I think we could update this clearly saying 'master'.  The stmt seems as if
we could commit to either of those.  May be it is only me but I feel better
to change it.

Regards
Ram