HBase >> mail # user >> FuzzyRowFilter missing keys

FuzzyRowFilter missing keys
Hi all,
I'm using HBase 0.94.12 + Hadoop 1.0.4.
Trying to use FuzzyRowFilter looks like it's missing keys in the scan.

Row key structure:
yyyyMMdd_Country_Product_Category1_Category2_
Where the date is mandatory and all other fields may be "".
Examples:
20140101_US_product1___
20140102__product1_bla__
20140103_____

Supplying the filter with row key:
\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00_US_product1___
and fuzzy info:
{1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0}

Over a range of a month, although the key exists for every day in the
month, I get result only for some of the days.

I tried it on another table and the same happens, I'll mention that both
tables have keys that start with yyyyMMdd.

Anyone had a similar issue before ? I saw something in the mailing list
archives but no results there...

Thanks,
Amit.