HBase, mail # dev - Re: Lease exception when I execute large scan with filters. - 2014-04-11, 10:13

Re: Lease exception when I execute large scan with filters.
In the storage layer (HFiles in HDFS) all versions of a particular cell
will be staying together.  (Yes it has to be lexicographically ordered
KVs). So during a scan we will have to read all the version data.  At this
storage layer it doesn't know the versions stuff etc.

-Anoop-