HBase, mail # dev - Re: heavy reads - 2014-03-05, 08:27

Re: heavy reads
I read that pre-splitting the table is for write-maintenance. I haven't still
splitted. I have heavier writes than reads but as mentioned they don't occur
parallel. It's either read or write.

My application is running on a "single node" hbase-0.94.16.tar installation.

Thanks and regards,