HBase, mail # dev - Re: no-flush based snapshot policy? - 2014-03-25, 23:47

Re: no-flush based snapshot policy?
Cool. Thanks for the confirmation. For my case, I can just add the new
config key in the hbase-site.xml and then restart the RS to take effect,
and use that all the time. Not sure if it is good enough if people also
want both flush and non-flush snapshot available without restarting RS.

Thanks
Tian-Ying