 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.17 release candidate is available for download

Running fully dist with Hadoop 1.2.1. Retried with 0.94.16 and got the same exception from time to time. So I don't think this will impact the release of 0.94.17. When my PE base line will be done, I will try the same with 0.96 + Hadoop 2.2.0 and see if I get the same exception.

Hmm... Do you see this in 0.94.17 only (but not in 0.94.16 or earlier)?