HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-25, 19:33
+
lars hofhansl 2014-01-25, 22:35
Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Raw scanning is about 30% slower than 0.94 in pure scan performance.
My initial reaction to that is -0, but I don't think it holds up .0, just
charts out work needed for .1. When developing on trunk we looked at the
deltas between trunk and trunk+changes, not between releases. How different
is this from 0.96 I wonder.
--
Best regards,

   - Andy