HBase >> mail # user >> no-flush based snapshot policy?

Re: no-flush based snapshot policy?
Ted,

you are right. We are targeting HBASE-7912 to 1.0 and 0.98, which 1.0 as
the priority for now.  :-)

BTW, we have some code to leverage HBASE-9426 so that we can go distributed
LOG roll at RS level before taking snapshot. I will open a jira to share
that code for discussion purpose.

Demai