HBase >> mail # user >> Getting all rows from .META. for a specific table.

Re: Getting all rows from .META. for a specific table.
Given the following tables in a deployment :

IntegrationTestBulkLoad
IntegrationTestIngest
IntegrationTestIngestStripeCompactions
IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify
IntegrationTestMTTR

If I pass IntegrationTestIngest as parameter, regions
of IntegrationTestIngestStripeCompactions would be picked up.

Here is modified version of Samir's script that I tested on 0.98 deployment
(note the comma following table name):

#!/bin/bash
table="$1"
echo "scan 'hbase:meta', {FILTER=>\"PrefixFilter('$table,')\"}" > cmd_file
hbase shell < cmd_file | grep $table  |awk '{print $1}' | cut -d "," -f3 |
cut -d "." -f2 |tail -n+2 | uniq