HBase >> mail # user >> Re: help needed towards connecting Hbase

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2014-02-01, 01:58
Re: help needed towards connecting Hbase
First,

Moving the discussion into user instead of dev.

So. Can you clear file:////home/hadoop/hbase_temp and your temp folder and
retry?

For HServerAddress I need to have a 2nd look first...

JM

+
Ted Yu 2014-02-01, 15:39