HBase >> mail # user >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.SecureRpcEngine class not found in HBase jar

Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.SecureRpcEngine class not found in HBase jar
+1 for pushing the secure build to maven.

We run on HBase0.94 and for at least 1 year we are not going to upgrade our
system to HBase0.96.