HBase, mail # user - hbase 0.96.1-hadoop2 & ContainerException: No WebApplication provider is present

Re: hbase 0.96.1-hadoop2 & ContainerException: No WebApplication provider is present
shapoor 2014-01-29, 08:38
thanks for the link. It helped. I wish I had seen it before but the problem
with the jersey dependency in client's pom file is still open. It apeared
after upgrading the hbase 0.94.7 to hbase-0.96.1-hadoop2.

thx and regards,
shapoor