 From: Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:25 PM
Subject: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download

The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.1RC2/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1014

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12325664
This is the last RC expected for this version unless we find a new blocker.

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on March 31 on whether or not we should release this as 0.98.1.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)