HBase >> mail # dev >> Tagging 0.98.0 RC1 tomorrow

+
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-29, 01:55
+
Ted Yu 2014-01-29, 02:52
+
Steve Loughran 2014-01-29, 10:19
Re: Tagging 0.98.0 RC1 tomorrow
Thanks, aware of that. Those status reports are spotty and for example
there's been no mention of these recent JIRA outages while they are
happening. I really can't complain about the availability of a volunteered
resource but it is worth an email in explanation why a delay.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> there's a twitter a/c purely for Infrastrucure announcements: @infrabot
> which gives status on things like this...
>

> On 29 January 2014 01:54, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > We seem to be experiencing another extended JIRA outage in the middle of
> > the workday in my timezone. As far as I can tell there is at least one
> > unresolved critical issue (HBASE-10436). Also, I have several commits I
> > can't finish because as of now I can't pull patches from JIRA to apply.
> > Hopefully we can wrap this all up, and I can tag RC1 and generate the
> > artifacts tomorrow.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >
> >    - Andy