HBase >> mail # user >> Compile and run HBase 0.98 from svn?

Re: Compile and run HBase 0.98 from svn?
Ok. I found my issue! Thanks all.

I was looking for the .tar.gz file to be created under the root directory
or under a target directory but found none of this. Finally, I found the
file under hbase-assembly/target/

So will run 0.98 on my cluster shortly ;)

Thanks all!