HBase >> mail # user >> Meetup at Apple on 30th, and at Ancestry.com in SF on March 12th

Meetup at Apple on 30th, and at Ancestry.com in SF on March 12th
Just notice that we are having a few meetups in case it has escaped your
notice.  Check out http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/158491762/

(Mostly I'm posting because I messed up the date for the meeting next week.
 I had it as the 31st when it should have been Thursday, the 30th.  Please
take note).

Thanks,
St.Ack