HBase, mail # user - Meetup at Apple on 30th, and at Ancestry.com in SF on March 12th - 2014-01-23, 19:13

Meetup at Apple on 30th, and at Ancestry.com in SF on March 12th
Just notice that we are having a few meetups in case it has escaped your
notice.  Check out http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/158491762/

(Mostly I'm posting because I messed up the date for the meeting next week.
 I had it as the 31st when it should have been Thursday, the 30th.  Please
take note).

Thanks,
St.Ack