HBase >> mail # dev >> Major compaction issues in hbase

+
yanivG 2014-02-02, 21:26
+
Ted Yu 2014-02-02, 21:43
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2014-02-02, 21:46
+
yanivG 2014-02-03, 17:31
Re: Major compaction issues in hbase
Hi Y,

  That may help, but a coulple quick questions:

Are you doing any bulk loads?

What is your avg flush size through out the day?

After a day before how many storefiles have you built up?

I would look at your memory sizing along with scheduling daily compactions.