HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: Enis for 1.0.0 RM

DISCUSSION: Enis for 1.0.0 RM
Over on the tail of concurrent thread 'DISCUSSION: 1.0.0', Enis volunteered
(again) as 1.0.0 Release Manager.

Unless objection, I'd say let this be so.  We could run a vote but my
thinking is that any one interested in RM'ing can just volunteer to do the
next one; it's healthy spreading the RM role IMO.

St.Ack