HBase, mail # dev - Parallel Scan with TableMapReduceUtil - 2014-05-15, 16:26

Parallel Scan with TableMapReduceUtil
I am processing data from HBase with a MapReduce. The input of my MapReduce
is a "full" scan of a table.

When I execute a full scan with TableMapReduceUtil, is this scan executed
in parallel, so all mappers get the data in parallel?? same way that if I
would execute many range scans with threads?