HBase >> mail # user >> RegionServer stuck in internalObtainRowLock forever - HBase 0.94.7

Re: RegionServer stuck in internalObtainRowLock forever - HBase 0.94.7
We had this issue again in production. We had to shutdown the region
server. Restart didn't help since this RS was bombarded with write requests
and execute coprocessors requests, which made it open regions in the rate
of 1 region in 2 minutes or so.

Do you think its related to this jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7711 ?

This time we checked, and no failed disks on the machine, but same problem
with failing writing to local data node and then it was excluded.