HBase >> mail # dev >> The 1st HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC0) is available

The 1st HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC0) is available
The 1st HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.1RC0/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1007.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12325664
This vote will run for 14 days given that a few RCs have stacked up this
month. Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time
(00:00 -0800 GMT) on February 31 on whether or not we should release this
as 0.98.1.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)