HBase >> mail # user >> Re: 60000 millis timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for read

Re: 60000 millis timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for read
hi Nick,
thanks for the tipp. I was able to get hbase running with "0.96.1-hadoop2".
Now I have a problem with Jersey and I think I has to do with this new hbase
version.
"0.96.1-hadoop2" is on the official download list of hbase. Should I not use
it at all and instead use "0.96.1.1-hadoop2"? What would you sujest?