HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download
Andy:
I tried to view
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1001 but
the browser gave me:

404 - ItemNotFoundException

Repository "orgapachehbase-1001 (staging: open)" [id=orgapachehbase-1001]
exists but is not exposed.

org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.ItemNotFoundException: Repository
"orgapachehbase-1001 (staging: open)" [id=orgapachehbase-1001] exists but
is not exposed.
  at
org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.router.DefaultRepositoryRouter.getRequestRouteForRequest(DefaultRepositoryRouter.java:450)

FYI