HBase, mail # dev - Re: 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT conflicting with hbase-proto 0.96.x - 2014-01-27, 17:49

tsuna 2014-01-27, 02:37
+
Nicolas Liochon 2014-01-27, 09:03
+
tsuna 2014-01-27, 16:36
Re: 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT conflicting with hbase-proto 0.96.x
So is the suggestion to just add the other signature to hbase's version?

We recently ran into another problem due to this ZeroCopy class --
shouldn't it really be pushed into protobuf, or pulled out as a separate
jar of some sort.  We ran into into class path/class loader problems with
it because if subclasses a com.google.protobuf class (out of a package).

Jon.