HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT conflicting with hbase-proto 0.96.x

Re: 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT conflicting with hbase-proto 0.96.x
So is the suggestion to just add the other signature to hbase's version?

We recently ran into another problem due to this ZeroCopy class --
shouldn't it really be pushed into protobuf, or pulled out as a separate
jar of some sort.  We ran into into class path/class loader problems with
it because if subclasses a com.google.protobuf class (out of a package).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] // @jmhsieh