HBase, mail # dev - Re: Is FuzzyRowFilter also a PrefixFilter - 2014-03-06, 16:45

Re: Is FuzzyRowFilter also a PrefixFilter
So, correct me if I'm wrong, fuzzy acts as prefix as well, right ?

for key:          yyyyMMdd____
with mask:       111111110000
both 20140201____ and 20140201____13 will pass the filter.

Is there a way to use FuzzyRowFilter as "exact fuzzy match" so that prefix
matches will not pass ?