HBase, mail # user - HBase MapReduce with setup function problem

Re: HBase MapReduce with setup function problem
daidong 2014-01-27, 19:57
Dear Ted, Thanks very much for your reply!

Yes. MultiTableInputFormat may work here, but i still want to know how to
connect a hbase table inside MapReduce applications. Because i may need
also write to tables inside map function.

Do you know why previous mr application does not work? Because the wrong
configuration instance? Any suggestion will be great for me! Thanks!

- Dong
2014-01-27 Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>