HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.2 release candidate (RC0) is available

Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.2 release candidate (RC0) is available
Thanks Andy. Will help you better with releases.
I had done some testing of RC last week. But sorry forgot to vote as I was
very much busy with some personal stuff and travels.
Late +1 from me as well.

Downloaded checked signature.
Done some manual testing on labels and acl
Ran tests.
All good

Anoop