HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase shell compatibility needs

Re: HBase shell compatibility needs
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Sean Busbey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe we just do this for hbase master/v2.0?
oo-style shell would be the "user/dbashell".

I can see  how making the ruby one the hacker shell makes sense as well --
you're in favor of the a ruby-esque hacker shell and a stripped down
procedural-style dba shell?
a dba shell that does not allow the user/dba to do anything except for what
we've explicitly allowed them to do.

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// [EMAIL PROTECTED] // @jmhsieh