HBase >> mail # user >> How large can a hbase table actually grow?

+
Jürgen Rose 2014-01-31, 11:57
Re: How large can a hbase table actually grow?
Hi Jürgen,

The able will, anyway, be splitted in smaller entities (regions) so I don't
see any reason to split it even more than side on your side. If you goal is
to store timetamps, you might want to take a look at OpenTSDB.

JM