HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase 0.94 and YCSB 0.14

Re: HBase 0.94 and YCSB 0.14
The version on my repo works with multiple HBase/Hadoop version. It's at
https://github.com/nkeywal/YCSB
Default is 0.92:
mvn clean package

For 0.94, it's something like, to be changed depending on your version:
mvn clean package -Dhbase.version=0.94.12 -Dhadoop.version=1.0.4
-Dslf4j-api.version=1.4.3 -DskipTests

For .98
mvn clean package -DskipTests -Dhbase.version=0.98.0-hadoop2 -Dhbase-client

There is some life on the official YCSB repo these days, I hope my changes
will be integrated there...