On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Thomas Kwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you getting 200K writes/sec per node? or across the cluster?
Read operation latency depends on a lot of factors. Some important of them
1. Did you enable short circuit reads? If yes, what is blockLocality index?
2. What is blockcache ratio?
3. You can also tweak with Block Size in HBase(i guess default is 64KB).
Smaller the block size faster the lookup, but it will take more memory.
4. Set caching on client side.
5. In some use cases enabling compression also helps especially if your
Disk IO is too high.
Thanks & Regards,