HBase, mail # dev - Re: How to generate a large dataset quickly. - 2014-04-14, 21:07

Re: How to generate a large dataset quickly.
But, if I'm using bulkLoad, I think this method bypasses the WAL, right?
I have no idea about the autoFlush, is it still necessary to set to false
or the bulkload does some kind of magic with that as well??

I could try to do the loads without bulkLoad, but, I don't think that's the
problem, maybe, it's just the time the cluster needs, although, it seems
like too much time.