HBase, mail # dev - Re: DISCUSSION: 1.0.0 - 2014-02-12, 21:33

This is no coincidence, Linux kernel modules (specifically the security
ones, and what enables them) were some direct inspiration.  :-)

I may have said this before but I think stable interfaces for coprocessors
comes into play only once we are doing HBASE-4047, and even then I would
expect an eventing model where the vocabulary evolves from release to