HBase >> mail # user >> egionTooBusyException: Above memstore limit

Re: 答复: 答复: egionTooBusyException: Above memstore limit
I haven't set the number of the regions my self at the beginning. In 0.94
with region size of 10 gig, I start with one region and after around 250 gig
of saves I see 60 regions are running and somewhere around here the timeout
exception flies around.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
Call to kcs-testhadoop01/192.168.111.210:60020 failed on socket timeout
exception: java.net.SocketTimeou
tException: 60000 millis timeout while waiting for channel to be ready for
read. ch : java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connected
local=/192.168.111.210:35248 remote=kcs-testhadoop01/192.168.111.210:60020]

But hbase continues the jobs and I have now reached over 300 gig of saves.
for each 10000 saves, there are 100 loads in the process. I will do the same
again with 0.96 and let you know but for 0.94 it is still running with only
one exception as I described. but I am sure more will come.

regards.