HBase >> mail # user >> Bunch of errros/exceptions in 2 node hbase cluster setup

Re: Bunch of errros/exceptions in 2 node hbase cluster setup
Comments below. I will skip most of the warnings as they are only warnings
and due to your setup. Will also skip duplicate messages.

From what I can see, there is nothing to be really worried about in what
you sent.

JMS
Since recommended minimum replication in hadoop is 3, you will not be able
to achieve this with only 2 nodes.
I have seen this one many times. I don't think it shoule be with ERROR log
level. More probably INFO or maybe WARN.

You have only one ZK server. That's most probably why youget this message.
To have a Quorum, you need to have 3 or 5 ZK servers.