HBase >> mail # user >> Weird behavior splitting regions

Re: Weird behavior splitting regions
I read the article, that's why I typed the question, because I didn't
understand the result I got.

Oh, yes!!, that's true, so silly.
I think some of the files are pretty small because the table has two
families and one of them is much smaller than the another one. So, it has
been splitted many  times. The big regions get a size close to 1Gb, but the
smaller regions has a final size pretty small because they have been
splitted a lot of times.

What I don't know, it's why HBase decides to split the table so late, not
when I create the table presplitted if not, two hours later or whatever.
Anyway, that's my error, I'm just curious about it.