HBase >> mail # user >> Re: IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port

Re: IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:58 AM, Amitabh Ranjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Amitabh.  What are you seeing?  The format in which we write data into
znodes in zookeeper changed when we moved to 0.96.  Usually this is managed
for you but if you somehow get yourself in a state where you are trying to
read the znode content with a wrong hbase version, you'll see messages like
the one that is the subject of this thread.  Check out your CLASSPATH.  It
is listed in your logs as soon as your daemon starts (or just do
./bin/hbase classpath).  Make sure expected versions of hbase are listed.
 Did you recently upgrade?

St.Ack