HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC2) is available for download
I've been running the it tests on have been having failures with

IntegrationTestBigLinkedList, IntegrationTestIngest.  I've been digging
into ITBLL -- I likely have some sort of MR config problems.

ITLoadAndVerify, ImportTsv, ManyRegions, Bulkload, and Mttr are passing
consistently.

For the tests I'm running, it is the same story for the 0.96 branch and
trunk branch.

Jon