HBase >> mail # dev >> Regarding removal of deprecated APIs

Regarding removal of deprecated APIs
Hi Devs,
         We have many client APIs deprecated since older versions (92+ I
have seen .   Do we have any guideline for removing those? (when)  The
current Trunk going tp be 1.0, I think this is the time for cleanp..  What
do u say?

-Anoop-