HBase >> mail # user >> 0.92 => 0.96 in one go?

Re: 0.92 => 0.96 in one go?
Another thing also, I don't know if 0.92 handled compression since I used
it for only few weeks, but if you used Snappy or other codecs not coming
with the default release, you might want to give it a close look before
migrating since it might not be as straight forward as the HFile upgrade.

JM