 From: Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.0 release candidate is available for download

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Raw scanning is about 30% slower than 0.94 in pure scan performance.

My initial reaction to that is -0, but I don't think it holds up .0, just charts out work needed for .1. When developing on trunk we looked at the deltas between trunk and trunk+changes, not between releases. How different is this from 0.96 I wonder.
--

Best regards,

   - Andy