HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 5/31/2014

Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.3 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 5/31/2014
Did RC testing.  Found an issue with IntegrationTestIngestWithACL and it is
failing since 0.98.2.
See
for more details.
Discussed with Andy and I think we can sink this RC and get the IT up and
running again in 0.98.3.

Regards
Ram