HBase, mail # dev - Re: Updated the patch, but Hadoop QA has not triggered yet. - 2014-08-15, 15:43

Re: Updated the patch, but Hadoop QA has not triggered yet.
I went through recent QA runs and found this attempt for HBASE-11699
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-11699> :

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/10452/console

Building remotely on ubuntu3
<https://builds.apache.org/computer/ubuntu3> (Ubuntu ubuntu) in
workspace /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-HBASE-Build

Caused by: java.io.IOException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=java.io.IOException>:
No space left on device
at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method)
I have triggered a new QA run (on H1 this time):
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/10458/console
Cheers

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Gomathivinayagam Muthuvinayagam <